Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A few random tid bits


Well I suppose it's time for a new post since I haven't posted anything for over a month now, so here a few Random things we've been up to! I guess it's been so long that I've forgotten how to post things because for some reason I cannot get the above picture to go where I want it...so I guess I'll start there! I thought some of the the RC 305 roomies might like to see some pictures from Katie's reception(sorry none of them turned out well but at least you get the idea!). Katie is one of 5 girls that made the best roommates ever! I was so glad that I was able to go her reception. She looked Fabulous, and we had a lot of fun! However, I have to say being 7 months pregnant and standing next to TINY (seriously she really is!) Katie doesn't do much for the self esteem! Oh well:)


Here is Katie dancing with her new hubby Scott, they were so cute together:)
And here she is line dancing and showing off here white cowboy boots!:)



The above picture is a little treat I did for our neighborhood block party that Jake and I were put in charge of. Yes, I said "put in charge of". See here in Utah you get assigned by the bishop to do things like throw a block party...isn't Utah great! Anyways, I thought the chocolate carmel chex party mix in paper cones turned out cute and they were a big hit at the party.
And last but not least here is a picture of the girls last Sunday when we were miraculously ready early enough to take a picture before church! It seems like we are scrambling most Sunday's especially since I was put into the primary presidency and now have to be there by 8:30 to set up chairs...so it really was a miracle that we were ready early and had to document it!

So there is a little update on what we've been up to however random it may be!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of Go Go's wedding! I was so sad that she got married RIGHT after I moved, bummer. We could have had a good 'ol fat prego time together. On second though...maybe it's better that I wasn't there (for self esteem issues) anyways you need to share your recipe of your cute treat, what a stylin block party that must have been! I'm glad to see that you are back to posting, I was wondering what you were up to.

MegRich said...

Mmmm. That chex mix treat looks yummy. And such a cute idea to put it in the paper cones- so clever! Your girls are growing up so fast and are so darling!

Kalley said...

I bet the block party was lots of fun. We've had a couple of those as well. Luckily, Nate and I haven't been asked to organize them. I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to make it all come together . You're girls look so cute and the dresses are darling.

Cindy Spratling said...

Thanks for sharing the pic of Katie. I loved your comment of how it feels to stand next to such a tiny person. Try sharing a closet with her... that really takes a toll on your self image :) She looks so beautiful and so happy! Glad you got to be there to represent all the roomies. And, um, you look A-W-E-S-O-M-E Kenna. You don't even look pregnant in this picture :) Yay for you.

Bethany said...

I'm so jaylous that you got to see golightly! How fun! I hope you ate a piece of cake for me ;) Kennos, you look really great, but I know...it wasn't that long ago that I was pregnant. You'll be so glad when it's over, and it almost is - yay for you!

Bethany said...

I didn't notice that Cindy said "Yay for you" on her comment above mine until after I posted it. How funny. That must've been an RC305 saying?