Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010


 We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  I was sad that we weren't going to be able to spend it with any of our extended family but it ended up being very fun!  We of course had to carry out the traditional acting out of the nativity.  Lydia began by being a Bethlehem Ballerina but by the end was an angel complete with a laundry basket pedestal.  Gracie wasn't thrilled about having to be Joseph (we need a boy!) but she thought her "beard" was pretty cool.  Brynlee of course was thrilled to play Mary.  She was also the "director".  She was insisting that Mary should be kneeling while Joseph stood behind her...her sister's didn't feel the need to cooperate:)


Before




 Waiting to go see....
 can hardly stand it...
 Wow!  Santa ate all the cookies!





 Chocolate for breakfast!





 Lydia got a "Vac"!


 Gracie was so excited to give Jake his present.  She wasn't sure what it was, all she knew was that it was a "hunting thing" so he had to like it!
 And he did of course!





 After!
 Here are the girls before church in there Christmas outfits.  Somehow we didn't get on all together.



6 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

You have beautiful girls!!!

The Bennions said...

Oh Kenna! I feel like we were almost there!! It looks like Christmas was fun. As I have said to Kara, as much as we wish you could always be with us, it's good to start your own family traditions! The looks on the girls faces were priceless! Your house looked so cute--you've done some cute projects for your walls! Thanks for posting--the nativity was heartwarming! Love mom

Kalley said...

Cute Sunday dresses. I bet it is so fun to dress three girls.

karajason said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! You were so good to document the whole morning. I loved the look on their faces before they got to see their presents. I also noticed all of your fabulous wall decor!

Cindy Spratling said...

So cute! And I LOVE the new family picture you have as your blog header. You have such good taste is clothes and coordinating. Can you be my personal consultant please? We are getting professional pictures this weekend so, seriously, can you consult me? I am hoping to get a colorful picture to hang on my family room wall that will brighten it up. Any tips on clothing colors for me?

Kenna said...

ha ha Cindy...I love that you think I'm good at that! I think the same thing about you every I see a picture of you and your family you are all so put together and Darling, so I don't think you need any help! My advice is to wear colors that are in your house or ones you want to incorporate into your house. That way it will always look like it fits! I can't wait to see your new pictures! Have fun!