Monday, January 19, 2009

Sisters make the best friends


One of my favorite things to do lately is sneak up on Gracie and Brynlee while they are playing together and listen to the conversations they have. They play all day long together and are lost if the other one is not around. It was pretty difficult to have babies 15 months apart for about the first year or so but now it's so fun for them to have each other and dare I say worth it! (however, I don't see myself ever having kids that close again!) I just hope that when they are teenagers they will still be able to stand each other! Sisters really are the greatest, I know because I have 5, and I'm so grateful each of them. I'm just so glad that my girls get to have that sister bond too.
P.S. I also have 1 brother that I love dearly! I don't want to leave you out Tanner:)

6 comments:

Kamey Jean Hope said...

That is adorable I do love to see sisters and brothers getting along. Katelynn and mason though they are boy and girl they love to play together.I also have a sister that I can call my best friend and I would be lost with out her.

krista said...

They look so sweet, Gracie and her fairy wings, and little Brynlee, I miss them so much! Sisters really are the best, it makes me wish that Halle had a sister and that Tyler had a brother:) Can't wait to see ya'll in April, yes I am counting down!! love ya

Bethany said...

What a sweet picture (and might I add that I just love Gracie's big bow!) That reminds me of you and Krista and Danna and me. You've got to love sisters!

April said...

Oh Kenna!! Lydia is just the sweetest thing! All your girls are just so cute! Isn't three girls just so great!! I LOVE it!! So, how are you adjusting to three? Are you getting enough rest? What else is new? Miss ya!

Cindy Spratling said...

that picture needs to be in a magazine! So darling. Sisters are great. I look forward to the day Claire and Savannah can actually play together. Lydia is so blessed to already have 2 playmates waiting for her!

Marlayna Wiley said...

I love your little people and I really love you!!