Monday, April 27, 2009

Claire's Wedding


This isn't the greatest picture but I didn't have many that showed off Claire's dress...it was GORGEOUS! I'm pretty sure it's my all time favorite wedding dress.

It certainly has been a long time since my last post. I'm blaming it on one rough month which included kidney stones, back injury, and eye troubles followed by a much needed and Fun trip to Montana for my little sister Claire's wedding. Unfortunately, along with the health issues we now have computer issues and I can't upload all pictures from our trip but here are some of the wedding...I'll have to post more later of the rest of our trip.


Claire and new hubby Derek with all the nieces and nephews, as you can see Brynlee was in a great mood!

Lydia (now 5 monthes old!) in here dress for the wedding ...and yes those cheeks are as kissable as the look!!


Gracie and Brynlee in their wedding attire...I'm so sad I don't have a picture of all the grandkids together, they look so cute in all their matching outfits:)


Claire and my cute niece Emily at the reception
It was a fun day and we are so glad to have Derek as part of the family...of course I'm not sure he knows what he's gotten himself into by becoming a part of our crazy family:)

9 comments:

Natalee said...

How cute!! I am SO SAD that I missed everything. Thanks for the pictures. :)

Alicia Steere said...

I am SO sad to hear that kidney stones have hit your household...was it you or your hubby? I got them in december and all I can say is "welcome to the club" however, it isn't the best club to be apart of! The wedding pics are so pretty!!! How fun!!!

Cindy said...

Kennos,

First of all your kiddos look adorable. I love their little outfits and bows. Do you make them, we need to get together if so :) Second of all...kidney stones, back injury, & eye problems?? Are those all your injuries? That is just not right.

Peggy Merrell said...

Kenna I have been waiting for someone to post some pics of Claire's wedding! I was sooooo sad that I couldn't be there in person, so the pictures are a real treat! All the darling grandchildren look so sweet in their dresses, and vests/ties! Did Grandma B pick shop for all the outfits????? My goodness what a fun job! I'll have to agree with you, that Claire's dress is gorgeous. Looks just like it was designed for her body-type and personality, doesn't it? She looks so beautiful! I must admit the picture with all the grandkids with Claire and Derrek makes me laugh because littly Brynley is so "happy" to be having her picture taken! Some day she'll LOVE that picture! And what's with the kidney stones, back injury, eye problems, etc???? Can you give us some details so we can say ,...."Well for heaven's sake!!!!" Mary had a few pics on her camera she showed me (she and Duane are visiting us this week), so I got to see all your family in pictures. You all look "sa" cute and wonderful. Hugs to all of you!!!

Ashley Wray said...

Claire looks gorgeous, and so do your sweet little girls! I hope you're all feeling better, all those health issues sound like no fun!

April said...

That is seriously a gorgeous dress! Hope you are feeling better with everything...no fun! Your girls are just the prettiest little things ever! They look adorable in their dresses! How are you doing these days with three. Can't believe that she is 5 months.

Cindy Spratling said...

My Mom said it perfectly... we need more details so we can say, "For Heaven's sake"! And Claire just looks "sa cute". When I see these young girls and their beautiful dresses, it makes me want to do my wedding all over again, ya know what I mean? Anyway- I hope you all are doing better and are healthy and all that now. Wish I could see you in person!

Kimberly said...

I have been dying to see pictures of claires wedding. My mom and i were talking about me stowing away in her luggage! You looked so cute (i saw your pic on beff's blog), and so did you girls. The wedding looked beautiful. I am having computer issues as well, we have to get a new one, i am on a borrowed computer right now, so my bloggin is going to be LAME for a while. I do need to hear more about kidney stones and back issues, those sound like big problems!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Whoo - I'm with you - Claire's dress is GORGEOUS!!! Your girls are so precious! Are you loving having 3 little feminitas?