Friday, May 1, 2009

Chucke Cheese, Photo Shoots, and Smores (Montana trip part 2)


I was finally able to download some pictures from our trip to Montana. It started out with a trip to ChuckE Cheese. Now I'm not typically overly germophobic, however, this place really brings it out in me. I really had to talk myself out of going around spraying every square inch of the place with my Lysol to-go (yes there is such thing!) In the end it was a lot of fun and I was able to get over the germ thing and just make sure I scrubbed the kids down afterwards


Of course it's all about the tickets! Krista was really gettin into the Whack-a-Mole so she could rack up the kids ticket count...you know so they could get some 10 cent piece of junk that they can lose in the car on the way home!

Brynlee was't very impressed by ChuckE...I don't understand why she wouldn't like a giant rat coming right at her??

Our next item of business was a photo shoot with the grandkids. We took over my mom's kitchen, gathered some props and let the fun begin. I think we went through 5lbs of jelly beans bribbing the kids to cooperate. Here are a few of my favorites.





Playin play dough!

And of course it wouldn't be a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's if we didnt' roast marshmellows and make S'mores!

Gotta love the Marshmellow roaster stuck to my dad:)



My dad trying to tell his classic "scary" story about 2 polocs sitting in a boat. As you can see from Emily's face it was really "scary"!

We had such a great time on our trip and were very sad to leave. We can't wait until the next time we can all get together again!

5 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

I loved the photos!! They made me miss MT so much. It was good to see one of your folks too. Your girls are getting so big, wow! I can't wait to be done with grad school and head back west!! How's life in UT?

Cindy Spratling said...

k, these pictures are too cute for words. I am feeling all giddy inside and am just about to burst with joy! I only wish I could see all these kids in person. You did such a cute job with the editing! they just look sa cute!

Scott & Jennifer said...

oh my Gosh! I really can't get over how stink'n cute your girls are!

And I love your camera and the awesome little features you showed me the last time I was in town

I'm glad you were able to get home for a while, no matter how old we get, we always need our moms!!! (I think the older we get, we need them even more!)

Love ya!!!

MegRich said...

How fun! Those pictures of all of the grandkids are so adorable! You all make such beautiful kids!

Kimberly said...

kenna that looks like soo much fun. Your picture taking skills are amazing! It makes me miss montana seeing the fun you had with your parents. Your description of chuckE cheese, made me lol, so true.

my mom was telling me how much Gracie and Kaylee look alike, once she told me that, i think they do! So fun to have little twinners cousin kids :)