Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 month stats


Weight: 17lbs 4oz 74%
Height: 26 in 58%
Head Circ.: 17.25 84%
Ha Ha how do you like those stats!! She's defineatley one of ours...short, plump with a Huge head (you know for all those brains of course!)

Well it's been 1/2 of a year since Lydia was born!!! I know I say this all the time but I really can't believe it's been that long. She has been such a joy to have in our family. Her accomplishments thus far include: eating "solid" food, rolling from your tummy to her back ( yes I know she should be rolling everywhere but just like my other two she has decided rolling is over rated!), sitting up, being the smileyest and giggleyest baby ever (which we love) and she even slept through the night last night!!!Yay!!!! We've also learned that Lydia LOVES music. We found this out awhile ago when the girls would "play" the piano Lydia would instantly stop crying. We now have a CD we take everywhere with us...without fail if she is upset and we play music she stops...its the greatest! Oddly enough I happened to look up what Lydia's name meant and would you believe it means musical!?! Crazy...wonder if she will be??


Don't you just want to bury yourself is those cheeks!! Okay maybe not but trust me they really are as kissable as you might think!!

10 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Mmmmm, yum-diddly-umpcios!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she already 6 months either!! She is seriously cute!! and I love her head bands!

Alicia Steere said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO cute! Yes, those look like VERY kissable cheeks! 6 months already, that is impossible! Keenan is almost 10 months now...it just is not fair at all! :) So how are you!? You know, I was honestly just thinking about you! Guess what, we will be moving to Billings!!! Wade is getting transfered so we are going to be moving there!!! Do you have any suggestions as to what part of town to avoid!? OR, what part of town where you would prefer to live!? I would love to hear from you! wadeandalicia@yahoo.com

karajason said...

Lydia is beautiful! Cutest bow ever and i'm sure you made it. Good job. Fabulous pictures. That's so neat about the music. She looks so much bigger since I've seen her and that wasn't that long ago! Love ya.

the landreths said...

What a cutie!!! She is adorable. No surprise--all your girls are.

April said...

Oh wow! She is sooooo precious!! I would love to kiss those cheeks! Can't believe that she getting so grown-up! Glad things are going well Kennos!!

Ashley Wray said...

Love those cheeks, she is so adorable, and sounds like you have a budding musician on your hands!

Matt and Adge said...

OH, she is SOOO cute!! All of your girls really are adorable.

Derrik and Claire said...

YAY I can comment! Lydia has grown up a lot in the past two months, I'm itching to give her little body a squeeze..... and the rest of your families bodies a squeeze:) HA... so I'm trying to figure out the blog thing.. its not great but it exists, I am "following" you, I'm not sure if that is how I get your name on my blog.. anyways, love your pictures! Keep them coming!

Kimberly said...

Oh, what a sweet little chubby bald baby! That's the way we like 'em too! Time really does go fast!